Sunday, March 29, 2009

I spoke too soon!

Well, my last blog was entitled "Spring is Here," but it appears that I spoke too soon. Here are some pictures of the rapidly melting snow in our backyard. We actually had church canceled. I know all of you Michiganders are thinking we are pretty weak, and I sort of agree, but our church is out in the country and the roads did not get plowed very early, which is why they canceled (I guess).

The girls both REALLY wanted to go outside. I was less enthusiastic because I knew that under all that pretty snow was a layer of mud, but we did head out for a little while.

Sierra did not want to keep her mittens and hat on. She had to come in pretty quickly.


Haddie posing by our pine tree.

1 comment:

Jesse and Kristin Moore said...

We can't keep a hat on Lee either! I was just telling your mom today that I hope to see you and the girls soon! Hope to have a playdate soon.