Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grandma came to town :)

Here is Sierra meeting her second cousin, Bailey. She certainly has grown since we saw her last. Sierra and Haddie both love babies and it makes me excited to introduce them to a new little sister. It is hard to believe we will have our third baby in 3 short months. The time has really flown!

Playing with grandma in the car. The girls loved having someone sit in the backseat with them (almost as much as grandma did, I think:)

Some big shoes to fill. Sierra found a pair of water shoes in my closet and had a great time clomping around the house in them. Here she is concentrating pretty hard. This is also right before we cut her bangs. They were getting pretty long. We are trying to grow everything out to the same length in back so we can do a few more things with it.

The last couple of mornings the girls have had "parties" when they wake up. Haddie sets up all the dishes and invites her sister (I get Sierra out of the crib) to share her party. It is so sweet to watch, and I have also enjoyed having a few minutes to myself in the mornings. What a blessing. After the time change, it seems much easier to have them up at 7 rather than 6. We are going to try to stick with the new time getting up.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Please tell your mom I say, "hi!"