Monday, July 20, 2009

Photo Session and Braids

After the older girls went to bed, I got a chance to take some pictures that were long overdue. Brooklyn is almost too old for these "naked pictures," but I thought it was still very cute. We are blessed with each of our girls, but Brooklyn is our little miracle child! If you look back at older pictures from May especially, she has really filled out!!

Sleeping with mommy.

Wide awake

Playing with daddy

I had to include this one. Sierra's hair is just barely long enough, but I have been wanting to try it in braids for a while now. This isn't a great picture, but I thought they just turned out adorable! Of course they didn't last all night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a REALLY cute look on a really cute girl!

Also like the room color : ) Good work!

Miss you!

Rhoda said...

The braids make Sierra look so grown-up! It's good to see how Brooklyn is filling out, too.