Thursday, July 2, 2009

A lot going on!

We are adjusting to life with 3 little ones. Haddie loves to give Brooklyn (supervised, of course) rides in her baby stroller. She and Sierra also push each other around from time to time, usually to the "doctor," where, I am sorry to say, someone is usually getting "cut up so they can take the baby out." It is kind of disturbing to me, but they are both very interested in my scar and what happened. Hopefully they will remember the whole experience without too much trauma.

Cheesin'

I let each girl pick one flower (hopefully that doesn't backfire), and Haddie took the task very seriously. She had to show me which one she picked.

Sierra loves to smell the flowers. She gets right down next to them and blows air out her nose loudly instead of in. It is pretty funny to watch.

My mom was in town last week and we took my Grandma out for breakfast for her birthday. Happy Birthday, Grandma! Here is Brooklyn in her first four generation picture. We are blessed with a wonderful extended family!!

Haddie and my cousin, Johnathon were having fun making towers with the jellies. Boy was my Aunt Carol in trouble. She had strawberry jam on her toast, making the stacks uneven, which Haddie explained to her in great detail.


Afterwards, Haddie went to Johnathon's house to play while mommy and grandma bought paint to get Haddie and Sierra's big girl room ready. Pictures will be coming soon. It is looking really good so far, although painting with 3 little ones in the house is no easy task. I couldn't do it without you, mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very fun, that play imagination of doctor play is cute/fun. I'm sure it won't be trauma. : )