Sunday, May 31, 2009

The rest of the family

Well, I realized that I have maybe been neglecting the rest of the family as I blog about Brooklyn's entry into the world, so here is a glimpse at what the rest of us have been up to.

The girls loved hanging out with their aunt Heather for a week!! Here everyone is playing with some of our old dress up clothes from when we were children. The girls' princess castle is set up in the background. Way to use that architecture degree, Heather!

Haddie also graduated from preschool shortly after I got home. Unfortunately we missed several days at the end including her class picture, but we were still happy to celebrate her graduation. She had so much fun.

Getting her diploma at the beach-themed party.

And at the hospital...

Haddie got a chance to visit her little sister in the NICU when she was just a few days old. She had to wear a mask and wash her hands VERY well (2 minutes, they make you set a timer). She was sooo good, we were both impressed.

She was so careful in the NICU and enjoyed seeing her sister (under the bili light which is why the light is funny).

The girls came to visit me in the hospital on Sunday after going to church with their grandparents. It was fun but hard because they (especially Haddie) wanted to be close to me and have me hold them and I wasn't really able too. Haddie cried when they left and it absolutely broke my heart.

No comments: