Saturday, April 11, 2009

Flower Girl Dresses

The girls are going to be flower girls in my sister's wedding in May and we had a great time shopping in St. Louis for dresses. It was a long search, but we finally came up with the perfect outfits and I was just too excited not to share them.

I also found a bridesmaid dress for myself (we each get to pick our own dress), which was a relief. I was worried about finding something appropriate being 8 months pregnant. Luckily, there are currently a lot of high-waisted styles. I am getting so excited for her wedding. What a special occasion it will be!

2 comments:

the Wonderspools said...

Is it just me, Jac, or do you have a knack for being a pregnant bridesmaid? Hee hee. Glad you found a dress!

My Front Porch Looking In said...

You know I just can't get enough of it!! It was definitely a relief.