Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Daddy had to work on Halloween, so we went to visit him in the field when they had their supper break.

Sierra didn't have shoes, so she had to stay off the cornstalks. What a cute little bug!

Sierra sure did love the candy! She was like a little birdy. Every time someone held out candy, she just opened her mouth!

We started at my sister, Melissa and Lucas' house. The girls were so excited, and I was happy that we began with some healthier "treats;" cereal and raisins.

I never did get a picture of both of them wearing their antennaes at the same time. We did have 2 sets, though. If you saw my halloween pics from last year, these are much improved. Haddie does not like the costumes with the hoods, and was pretty unhappy last time. I think this year we found outfits they were much more comfortable in. Live and learn, I guess.

I don't know how many years I will be able to match the girls, but it was lots of fun this year!

No comments: