Monday, August 18, 2008

Georgia, here we come...Part III: Moments

Sierra playing and just looking adorable.

Haddie in her supercute sundress and matching hat, made by our very own Spools. I know it is a little small, but I just couldn't resist. Thanks Lins!

Katie teaching Haddie "Red Dress" by the Jonas Brothers. Oh, dear! She now loves Ipods.

Haddie and Sierra playing with Liz. If you look close, you can see that Haddie has put stickers all over Liz's legs!

Sierra is trying on Katie's aviators, or as Brendon's dad nicknamed them "boywatchers." Isn't she a little young for that.

1 comment:

the Wonderspools said...

Ah ha! I can't believe that dress (almost) still fits her! Fun! :) I think that was one of the first baby things I ever made--I had no clue when it came to sizing. Glad you eventually got to use it! :)