Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gone Country


Haddie and Sierra each received a pair of overalls for Christmas. They don't match, but both are red and white with cherries. Here is a picture of them sitting together.


In other news, we have been redoing our kitchen in the last few days. I am having fun and loving the new look as it emerges, but also learning that the kitchen is a difficult room to do without. We got our refrigerator and stove back last night. Halleluia! Hopefully the washer and dryer will follow tonight. I had been wondering lately why it was taking quite a while for clothes to dry, and was stumped after checking the lint traps. It turns out after pulling it out to paint behind that somehow a wren had gotten through the gaps in the outside vent and built a nest in the tube in the back. We were shocked and very thankful that no harm was done. I am looking forward to faster drying time now.

2 comments:

Jesse and Kristin Moore said...

It looks like Hattie is enjoying Sierra more! Hope everything is going well!

Jesse and Kristin Moore said...

Oops! I meant HaDDie...I wish I could still blame the pregnancy hormomes so since I can't I'll blame the dog instead! :)