Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Winter Gardening



On Saturday, Haddie, Sierra and I went to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Guth. We had a great time, and I decided to let Haddie play outside for just a couple of minutes as I got Sierra in the car to go. She has been asking to go outside for days! She was so excited that she ran straight for Great Grandma's garden. Since we had a bit of a warm spell, the ground had thawed enough that the garden was pretty muddy. I tried to catch her before she reached the garden, but she is fast! About halfway across the garden, her shoes got stuck in the mud and she couldn't move. She stood in the middle of the garden in mud up to her ankles trying to lift her feet. It was so funny to see her stuck in the mud! I got her out, put her shoes in a bag and headed home to get cleaned up. Funny stuff!
The pictures are of Haddie and Brendon playing in our barn last fall.

1 comment:

Mrs. DuPuis said...

Haddie has gotten so big! Both of your girls are beautiful!